Selling Your Home
For most of us, our home is not only our largest financial asset, but also a place of memories and the expression of our personal style. Deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves thought, emotion, financial decisions, and preparation. The details are enormous. And whether you're selling in a market that measures time in hours or months, there are challenges.
With years of experience behind us, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process:
- Providing a 'buyer's eye view' to help you prepare your home for the market.
- Compiling a written market analysis to strategically set a competitive price.
- Calculating net proceeds so you can predict how much money you'll get.
- Offering the latest in market techniques to attract the most qualified buyers possible.
- Negotiating with a win-win strategy.
- Being available every step of the way to advise you, and to get you to the settlement table successfully.
We offer lots of great marketing -- colorful direct-mail postcards, narrated virtual tours set to music and posted throughout the Web (More than 100 websites will show your house, and it will even be on YouTube!), custom brochures for visiting buyers, and interactive systems to get information to prospective buyers as soon as possible. And we keep in contact with you frequently so you know as much as possible about the marketing and contract processes.
Ready to sell your home? Please contact meand let's get started!
The following articles are a great place to start if you're looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell.
|The Basics of Marketing Your Home||How to Set a List Price for Your Home|
|Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers||Why Use a Realtor when Selling a Home|