Buying a Home
Whether you are buying your first home or your 12th, buying a home is both exciting and unnerving. By offering you the most information and resources, we create a happy process that moves you into your home knowing that you've made the best choice possible! It's important that you:
- Feel comfortable with the finances of your purchase.
- Have a chance to learn about as many houses as possible.
- Take the time to look at the 'short list' of homes thoroughly with 2nd tours.
- Understand the terms of the contract and the process from offer to settlement.
- Know the information you need to make wise decisions along the way.
One of our recent buyers said it best. "I've bought and sold houses before but, Nellie, you're the first agent who created a structure to the process so I knew what was happening as I moved forward through selling one house and buying another!"
The following articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.
|How to choose a Neighborhood for Your Home Search||Why use a Realtor When Buying a Home?|
|How to Choose a Home||Home Inspections Avert Future Headaches|
|The Basics of Making an Offer|